Delivery of equipment to Omsk Oil Refinery for Gazpromneft-Lubricantsback
- Vacuum fractionating column – 64690 x 6510 x 5720 mm / 175.9 t;
- Hydrotreating reactor R-1 – 36410 x 4650 x 3940 mm / 386.6 t.
- Reactor of hydroisoparaffinization R-2: 28400 x 4402 x 3670 mm / 233.7 t;
- Hydrofinishing reactor R-3: 20141 x 4435 x 3460 mm / 127.4 t;
- Stripping column of the T-1 hydrotreatment reactor: 28766 x 3360 x 3777 mm / 135 t.
- Volgograd - Omsk
- Yekaterinburg - Omsk
Scope of work:
- As part of the transportation from Volgograd, the barge passed through the Volga-Baltic and Belomoro-Baltic canals, the NSR, the Ob and Irtysh rivers. From Yekaterinburg, the goods were delivered to Omsk by rail. The special flange plugs were made and the configuration of the lifting lugs was changed for transportation. This made it possible to carry out railway transportation without oversized dimensions and associated delays and additional costs.