THE TRANSPORTATION OF REACTORS MANUFACTURED BY PJSC 'IZHORSKIYE ZAVODY'back
- First stage reactor pos. 4104R0101, 53.335 x 7.8 x 6.245 m / 1090.175 T
- Second stage reactor pos. 4104R0102, 33.844 x 7.1 x 5.096 m / 427.38 T
- Hydrodearomatisation reactor pos. 1503R0101 35.9 x 4.5 x 4.16 m / 236.14 T
- Dewaxing reactor pos. 1503R0102 20.7 x 4.5 x 4.06 m / 108.64 T
- Kolpino, St. Petersburg - Nizhnekamsk, Republic of Tatarstan
Scope of work:
- The first stage was the road transportation of the reactors on self-propelled hydraulic modular trailers along the route: workshop No. 33/34 of “Izhorskiye Zavody” PJSC to the berth located on the Neva River in the Ust-Slavyanka. Transportation was carried out at night for two days, with the passage on the first day through the railway crossing PCh-10, on the second day with the passage through the railway crossing PCh-29 and delivery of cargoes to the berth.
- The second stage was the loading of cargo by the RO-RO method onto a barge and their fastening in accordance with the project for the placement and fastening of UODC (unique over-dimensional cargoes). During loading of cargoes, the barge was ballasted almost continuously with the help of eight motor pumps.